A line of accessories and ready-to-wear is presented for Pre-Fall 2020 made from recycled materials and trims, supporting the House's commitment to sustainability. Gucci Off The Grid is the first collection from Gucci Circular Lines—a concept created to support the House's vision for circular production. Designed for those mindful of their environmental impact, Gucci Off The Grid uses recycled, organic, bio-based, and sustainably sourced materials. Regenerated nylon, crafted using recycled sewing thread and trims displays the GG pattern against an opaque background in black. Crafted into a double-handled tote bag, the shape is finished with an optional shoulder strap that can be detached on one side and stored within the bag.
- Black GG nylon made from ECONYL®—a nylon fabric sourced from regenerated materials that can be recycled and recreated, aiding in decreasing its ecological footprint
- Black leather trims made from leather tanned through an alternative metal or chrome-free tanning process, reducing the environmental footprint compared to traditional methods
- Palladium-toned metal hardware made from recycled brass alloys with nickel-free finishes
- Ribbon trims made from recycled materials
- Sewn using recycled polyester thread
- Regenerated nylon lining
- This item will come with an FSC-certified recycled gift box, shipped flat, and recycled nylon flannel dust bag. Each Gucci Off The Grid product will ship with a dedicated booklet detailing the collection, printed on FSC-certified recycled paper.
- Leather Interlocking G tag
- Interior: 2 zip pockets
- Leather top handles with 3.1" drop; Adjustable leather shoulder strap with 14.6" drop can be detached on one side and tucked into a bag
- Metal hook closure
- 17"W x 13.4"H x 7.3"D
- Weight: 2.6lbs
- Top-quality non-authentic